Canada Summer Jobs Grants for Anti-choice Groups: Who’s Giving and Getting?
Forget about the faux controversy over the new attestation requirement for the Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) program. What about the real scandal that everyone’s been ignoring? Anti-choice groups have been milking the CSJ fund for years. How did they spend the money? Has the CSJ program been abused?
Check out ARCC’s series of one-page exposés and memes below on the funding given to anti-choice groups under the CSJ program. Much more to come over the following weeks!
Click on the images below to enlarge them, and download the files to share on social media or by email. Please share widely!
The raw data from which we’re drawing these materials is available for further number-crunching by media and other interested parties by email to email@example.com
Canada Summer Jobs Grant Resources
- The “Who? What? Where? When? Why?” of the Canada Summer Jobs issue
- Top 8 Most Generous Ridings
- Most Benevolent MPs from 2010 to 2017
- Most Benevolent MPs since 2015 Election
- Most Benevolent Parties From 2010-2017
- Most Benevolent Parties Since 2015 Election
- Most Popular Anti-Choice Advocacy Groups
- Most Popular Fake Clinics
- Missing Canada Summer Jobs Funds