- Crisis Pregnancy Centre Website Walk-Through #3 – The Crisis Pregnancy Centre of Vancouver & Burnaby, by BC Humanist Association. March 2023.
- Crisis Pregnancy Centre Website Walk-Through #2 – South Fraser Pregnancy Options Centre, by BC Humanist Association and Abortion Rights Coalition of Canada. April 2023.
- Crisis Pregnancy Centre Website Walk-Through #1 – North Peace Pregnancy Care Centre, by BC Humanist Association. March 2023.
- Trans-Inclusive Abortion: A Conversation with the Abortion Rights Coalition of Canada, Canadian Association for Global Health, Dec 2021 (42 minutes)
- Voices for Choice: No Going Back – Winner of ARCC’s 2011 video contest, by Steph Caskenette.
- Aborsh – by Rachel Cairns. Episode 1: How it started. With guest Joyce Arthur of the Abortion Rights Coalition of Canada, Rachel pokes holes in Canada’s messy patchwork approach to abortion access — and explains how it got to be that way. June 13, 2022.
- The Tea with Laura & Rachelle – The Abortion Episode (Part Five): Identifying Anti-Choice ”Clinics” | the dangers of crisis pregnancy centres with Joyce Arthur & Annaliese Downey. Nov 2, 2022.
- The Tea with Laura & Rachelle – The Abortion Episode (Part Two): Get Involved With Abortion Rights Activism | how to access abortion care in Canada with Joyce Arthur – Founder of the Abortion Rights Coalition of Canada. Sep 6, 2022.
- The Strong and Free Podcast – by Christopher Balkaran. Joyce Arthur Responds to the Alliance for Life Ontario. Aug 2021.
Webinars, Workshops, Presentations
- ARCC Activist Online Workshops
- Canada: Proof that no country needs abortion laws– January 2016. PowerPoint presentation about Canada’s positive experience with no abortion law.
Graphics, Photos, Posters
- Information for pregnant Queer and Trans people (brochure)
- Abortion-related stock photos for media use
- Infographics – 2022. What are fake clinics? / Anti-choice and pro-choice groups in Canada
- Canada Summer Jobs Grants for Anti-choice Groups: Who’s Giving and Getting? – Feb 2018. A series of one-page exposés and memes.
- How to Think About the Fetus – 2015. A poster that explains that the question of ‘what is a fetus or its value’ is entirely subjective and personal, and only the individual pregnant person can decide what their fetus means to them.