Canada Summer Jobs Grants for Anti-choice Groups: Who’s Giving and Getting?
Forget about the faux controversy over the new attestation requirement for the Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) program. What about the real scandal that everyone’s been ignoring? Anti-choice groups have been milking the CSJ fund for years. How did they spend the money? Has the CSJ program been abused?
Check out ARCC’s series of one-page exposés and memes below on the funding given to anti-choice groups under the CSJ program.
Right-click on the images below to download them (“Save image as”).
The raw data from which we’re drawing these materials is available for further number-crunching by media and other interested parties by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Canada Summer Jobs Grant Resources
- The “Who? What? Where? When? Why?” of the Canada Summer Jobs issue
- Top 8 Most Generous Ridings
- Most Benevolent MPs from 2010 to 2017
- Most Benevolent MPs since 2015 Election
- Most Benevolent Parties From 2010-2017
- Most Benevolent Parties Since 2015 Election
- Most Popular Anti-Choice Advocacy Groups
- Most Popular Fake Clinics
- Missing Canada Summer Jobs Funds